DIY-LEARN AND ENJOY

Hello all,




DIY (Do it yourself), is my favorite tutorial and a blessing for everyone. It is a good medium for sharing and learning about new things. When you start searching for “how to make a scented candle”, you can find a lot of tutorials on the same subject with different duration. DIYs have become a necessity of life, especially, for household women; some years back they need someone expert for various works at home. Now, due to the internet world, you can find all help on your mobile screen in an easy way. This help is indeed not less than any other expert’s.

I personally prefer short-time tutorials which are concise and elaborative. As we are always running out of time and are in a hurry so such tutorials really suit us. Actually, the reason behind it is that if I am keen to learn about anything, I can grab it with glimpses and do need not a complete explanation. Due to DIY, I have learned and made many things at home and repaired my car scratch well. One can become an expert with the help of these simple and effective tips that others share in their short videos.

Long-duration videos are also needed for complete learning as some jobs are tedious and one cannot perform them without meticulous details. I was once interested to make puff pastry at home and I opened my phone for help. There were plenty of recipes and DIYs to prepare it. At first, I preferred a video with a smaller duration but failed to complete my job. Then I reverted to a comprehensive and authentic technique through a longer version and follow each and every step; believe me, it worked.

There is a bad scenario also in this field that many videos you opened are mostly useless. People upload videos without any authenticity or proper learning. They just try to raise the number of their videos on their YouTube channel. Such things are waste of time and should not be uploaded with the DIY title as people are most confident that they will find a helpful thing in this section. One should make research and practice before making a video for DIY; it is a matter of trust, learning, and sharing.

Sometimes, you can find some DIY videos with editing, where you will find the procedure and result entirely different. If we work on such tutorials it must be a disappointment. I personally love to open my favorite one which I trust. And if I have to switch to the other and different subject, I watch the new DIY carefully in order to avoid cheating. There are very small numbers of such fraudulent but still exist. Mostly there is help all around.

It introduces us to a world of care and sharing and everyone can do anything at any time. Once people cannot think of such expertise in their hands but it exists now. If the dream comes true, do not miss the chance, learn as much as you can. Surprise others with your skills and monetize as well.


Best regards. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSL - FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED EVENT AT LAHORE

SUPERSTITION

ARTICLE WRITING