MOTHER - A SELFLESS RELATION

Hello all,

We live with many relationships but there is no one like a mother; the most loving and caring person in the world. All other are made of the same elements but the mother was made with some special like love, care, sacrifice, patience, humbleness, devotion, guidance, and selflessness. She is our first ever contact in the world. She defines the world to us when we are in her lap. She loves us to grow, teaches us to find new ways, advises us to build our character, forbids us from going to false ways, and keeps praying for us in her entire life. We cannot find such a person that has no ambition to get back in return for her sacrifices. Today, it is mother’s day but we should give all our days to our mother so that she could feel proud of her brought up; whatever she taught us is not wasted yet.

In our journey in life, we meet so many people who are dissimilar from each other and their priorities are also not the same. But a mother’s love is always the same towards her children; her expression may be varying due to unusual circumstances but from conscious, her aims are only for the betterment of her kids. This is the only subject where we need no studies or statistics to measure her love; it is always 100% noble and free from any artificiality.

My mother (RIP) was also like any other in the world but she did have an additional quality, she never argued with my father; whatever the situation she stood along with him and obeyed. My father was not a dictator, he tried to provide every comfort to his family but it was an understanding and bonding between both of them.  She also had another quality; she never punished us even if we were wrong. She prohibited us calmly and in a soft way. She always advised us to do right in our life. It affects me a lot and I always tried to select the right path. My wife often says that I never have seen such a calm and loving mother and wife as well.

She did not obtain a chance to get a higher education, so she provoked us to do so. My mother also promoted us to participate in games and other extracurricular activities; like gym and cooking. She was our best friend to share our secrets. We are all brothers and no sisters; so, I became my mother’s best friend. My father was often too busy with different activities which allowed him to come back home very late. During these waiting hours, she shares her life experiences and says different stories to me because I was also a late-night person. I used to read and share different articles and short stories with my mother to kill the boredom of waiting time. Despite this late-night duty, I never found her sleeping late in the morning. She got up early and starts performing her duties before others wake up.

She taught us all to cook on our own and I was the first to pick this quality. She thought this skill will help us if we got a chance to go abroad for higher education and we have to live there all alone. It does not mean that she put everything on me and took a break from the kitchen. She loved to prepare different and delicious foods for us and never depend upon any other. She was a master in traditional cooking but she molded herself to Chinese cuisine also because my father and I were too keen on it. I still prepare my mother’s recipe for egg and chicken fried rice and chicken corn soup for my family. This is a way to remember her love and the taste of her hands that is still in me; it is all unforgettable.


My mother is not with us but I still want to make her happy even after she is not with us, I try to act upon her teachings. She loved all her relations with a true heart and I try to do so. I am not going to advise anybody to do any special towards their mothers as everyone knows well the place of this great personality. It is her day; those who have this blessing can take advantage of her existence.

Best regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSL - FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED EVENT AT LAHORE

SUPERSTITION

ARTICLE WRITING