ARTICLE WRITING

PREPARE YOUR MIND TO WORK IN A DIFFERENT MEDIUM

Writing Skills

Article Writing

Expressing as a beginner

As a beginner, a new job comes like a horrible nightmare. Everything seems like a disaster. When it comes to writing/Article Writing jobs or hobbies; we often have no idea how to start a subject or what to write. Although, everything becomes settled with the time but starting to shake up the minds. It is not so difficult anyway, all we need to keep the focus as a beginner in article writing. Well, it is all about shaky ones like me and not the much confident as you are all.

What comes first

OK, first thing first, we must make up our mind about what we want to write. You can get advice from a friend. Some news article or happening around you may give you the motivation to write about it. But when we sit on a chair to compose, certainly, it feels like we are blank and there is darkness in our minds. Actually, it is hesitation towards a new thing and nothing else. Many of us do not score ourselves to be good in new ways. We hardly try to alter our minds according to changing requirements of the time.

HOW TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION?

Initially, when I decided to start writing an article for someone, I was not sure that I could meet the requirements. I just go through the topic on the internet and half-heartedly re-write in my words. Surprisingly that worked and gave me encouragement to write more. I worked for a very low remuneration just to make myself used to it. I overcome my hesitation as we all have the will to do it. The thing we require is to believe in ourselves and explore our capabilities in any field.

CHOOSING A CATCHY TOPIC

The topic is most important in writing an engaging article. It is your first introduction to your viewer/visitor. When you are selecting a catchy topic, you can grab the attention of many readers. The material of the article is the next step, but a topic can relate someone to your content. Many people are searching a lot of subjects on the internet and if this search relates to your subject then obviously, you cross one of the milestones.
You may learn the techniques to know the way to reach those searches. Type your topic into a search engine; you will get so many suggestions over there. Choose the best that relates to your content. Even, you can try a new one if you think it is a unique idea. Do not hesitate to take risks; there should be some innovation in your work.

Exploring new dimensions

Further, you should find your abilities in different ways of life. Think where you are good to write. If I look back on my life, I had read science subjects at the secondary level and then turned my field towards an entirely different area. I have some initial information on some scientific terms. On basis of those initial but basic qualifications, I tried to write about some herbal remedies. I am also good at sports, and I wrote about many sports celebrities about their records and life. I also tried many new areas as a challenge I have many articles on my hobby of gardening and cooking. Music is also one of my interests and I can write so many things on this topic. The final result is that you are your best judge of yourselves; explore yourself and bring a new or hidden out of you.

READING MATERIAL

Your content should be interesting ad reader-engaging in article wrinting. If visitors like the start they will surely, read all the content. So you should provide good details and an introduction of your subject at your start. Let others know what you are telling about. Then gradually discuss the matter and give some solid examples and readings for support. You can share your experiences, as well.

CONCLUSION

Give your subject an end, result, and conclusion. Do not finish your content with an open end. You can give suggestions and advice with personal experiences and general knowledge. Do not force anyone to act upon your views it is entirely up to the readers to think what is better for them. 
These are the keys to starting the best article writing. With the passage of time, everyone gets to experience and knowledge to work more professionally. This knowledge is valuable. Read more and more to become an authority on a certain topic. No written content can train you well as compared to your own experience.

Best regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUPERSTITION

PSL - FINALLY THE MOST AWAITED EVENT AT LAHORE